University of Greenwich

Pre-registration information

Pre-registration information for new students at the University of Greenwich. Lean more about your fees and how to pay them.

Home and EU students

2017-2018 fees
View our current tuition fees for home and EU students.

Your fees

You should have received a fee advice letter advising you of your fees status. The tuition fees shown on our website refer to the annual tuition fees and does not include fees for accommodation, living expenses or any other fees. You will have to pay these separately.

Tuition fees are calculated on an annual basis. For programmes lasting more than one year, a fee will be due each year. The university's Student Finance Team will be able to confirm the fee for each year prior to that year's registration.

Your fee status

Your tuition fee status is decided using the information provided on your Fee Assessment Form. Home and EU student's entitlement to student support and tuition fee rate may be affected if you are identified as studying for a qualification at the same level or lower to one that you already hold. Further information is available at More Detail on ELQs.

The university has a responsibility to assess the tuition fee status of all students in accordance with Education Regulations 1997 (Fees and Awards) and subsequent amendments. This means that the university will assess students to see if they are liable to pay tuition fees at either the home or EU rate, or at the overseas rate.

Your fee status will be verified when you register.

Paying fees

If you are paying for your own your tuition, you will be expected to pay part of your fees at the time of registration. If you are not able to pay, you will not be able to complete the registration process.

We are only able to accept payments that are due to the university. This includes tuition fees and university accommodation charges. Payments made to the university that are in excess of the payments due (except where this is with regard to the refund of a discount on tuition fees paid at registration), will be returned to the payee or to the student's home country.


If you wish to apply for a refund of a deposit, please e-mail accommodation services.

Students studying at partner colleges

If you are due to study at one of the university's partner colleges and you have been asked to contact the college directly regarding fees and deposits, please telephone the appropriate number:

Partner College Telephone Number
Academy of Live & Recorded Arts +44 (0)20 8870 6475
Bird College +44 (0)20 8300 6004
Canterbury College +44 (0)1227 811111
European School of Osteopathy +44 (0)1622 671558
Greenwich Community  College +44 (0)20 8488 4800
Guildford College +44 (0)1483 448500
Hadlow College +44 (0)1732 850551
Lewisham College +44 (0)20 8692 0353
London South East Colleges (LSEC) +44 (0)300 303 2554
North West Kent  College +44 (0)1322 629400
Orpington College +44 (0)1689 899700
West Kent  College +44 (0)1732 358101

Further information

Any queries?

If you have any queries about your fees, please contact the Student Finance Team.