Research degrees, fees & funding University of Greenwich

The University of Greenwich is offering to a number of appropriately qualified and eligible applicants the opportunity to carry out research and qualify for an MPhil and a PhD through its Postgraduate Research Incentive Scheme – PRIS.

Apply for a research degree
Information on how to apply for a Postgraduate Research Degree.

Research degree fees
Tuition fees for Master's by Research, MPhil, PhD and Professional Doctorates.