- Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (12 credits)
- Certificate to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (CTLLS) (12 credits)
- Enabling Learning through Assessment (12 credits)
- Applying Theories and Principles for Planning and Enabling Inclusive Learning and Teaching (12 credits)
- Understanding and Managing Behaviour in the Learning Environment (12 credits)
- Continuing Personal and Professional Development(12 credits)
- Curriculum Development for Inclusive Practice (12 credits)
- Wider Professional Practice (12 credits)
- Action Learning to Support Development of Subject Specific Pedagogy (15 credits)
- Working with Individuals and Groups in a Learning Environment (9 credits)
The lifelong learning sector offers a wide range of subjects. Therefore, the teaching at the university is focused on the generic teaching skills. There is specific subject input within the assignments and at the placement.
Student placements for the full-time programme are sourced by the University of Greenwich. Applicants are advised to apply as early as possible to allow us the time necessary to find a suitable placement. Students on part-time or flexible modes are already in employment so a placement is not provided.
Find out about placement opportunities.