Access courses

You asked: How do I join an access course?

Our answer:

Access courses

The University of Greenwich welcomes students with relevant access qualifications but does not offer the courses itself. The Access to Higher Education website provides more information on what access programmes involve and how to find a suitable course.

For details of access programme providers that are distributed across London and the surrounding boroughs, please visit the Open College Network.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

You can contact us by e-mail or search again using the search form below.

Ask a question

Ask another question?