How to apply

Term / Semester

The University of Greenwich now accepts online application for study abroad. Please click here for guidance on our online application process for study abroad.

Apply here online.

Please make sure you have the following documents for submitting online with your online application form:

- A copy of your most recent home university transcript

- A photocopy of your passport

- Your personal statement

- An academic reference

Summer Programmes

Please apply through your home university.