Research studentships and scholarships

The university supports postgraduate research opportunities with a range of scholarships and studentships. Information on the University of Greenwich scholarships can be found below.

Postgraduate Research Scholarships

Currently no research studentships or scholarships are being advertised. Please check back later.

Applying for a postgraduate research scholarship

If you are interested in applying for a scholarship please follow to the guidance on the advert and refer to the information on our how to apply and application process pages.

Funding Opportunities

For information on external funding please visit our funding opportunities page.

What to study as a postgraduate?

Research programmes

See the wide range of research programmes available at Greenwich.

Apply for a research degree

Thinking of applying for a research programme? Here are some things to consider…