Skip navigation

If your documents are not correct University of Greenwich

What to do if your documents are incorrect

If, on receipt of your certificate and transcript, you note any errors on your certificate or transcript, please contact our Student Records team by e-mailing as soon as possible.

Errors that have not been identified within 6 months of us issuing your documents may lead to you being charged for the production of a new certificate or transcript.