If you require a duplicate transcript University of Greenwich

The Conferments team can provide you with duplicates of your transcript, but not certified copies. Formal details of the programme studied by an individual and the results achieved for each course are given in a transcript. Please fill in our form and read the information at the back of the form. It is particularly important you note the following.

For studies completed from September 1999 to present

All data is stored electronically, so a full academic transcript is available which includes course/module titles and all marks.

For studies completed before September 1999

When a transcript is not available, we may be able to issue you a confirmation of study/award letter instead.

*Proof of identity in the form of a copy of photographic ID such as passport or driving licence must be provided when making the application.

Please ensure you include payment in GBP/£ with your form and that the form is returned to the Conferments office using the details below.  

Your request will be processed as swiftly as possible, but at peak periods within the academic year (July to September), the processing time could take up to 3 weeks.

Request a duplicate academic transcript

Please click here for Award Documentation Request Form

Conferments Contact Details

University of Greenwich
3rd Floor Fry Building
Avery Hill Road

E-mail: conferments@gre.ac.uk

Request a transcript

Download a request form for an academic transcript.