Other sources of immigration advice University of Greenwich

Aside from the University of Greenwich International Student Advice Service (ISAS), there are other sources of immigration advice which you may want to consider.

  • The Solicitors Regulation Authority website contains guidance about how to find a reputable solicitor.  You should be looking for an immigration specialist solicitor.  
  • UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) UKCISA is an organisation working to benefit international students in the UK. You can find high quality guidance and information about immigration on their website. You will also find details of the UKCISA student advice line at the website, which is a telephone advice line open Monday to Friday.

OISC and the Immigration Services Commissioner

ISAS is regulated by the Immigration Services Commissioner.

As well as following the Directorate of Student and Academic Services operational guidelines, policies and statements, ISAS adheres to OISC regulation of immigration advice and services. The OISC (Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner) is an independent public body that monitors immigration advice and services.

Further information about the OISC

Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).