Visas and immigration University of Greenwich

This page contains information about immigration and visas for international students currently studying at the university. Therefore this advice does not apply to nationals of the European Economic Area or Switzerland.

All University of Greenwich Tier 4 students should read our Conditions of Sponsorship leaflet.

Students who have not yet arrived in the UK to start their studies should view these pages.

Visa and immigration information and guidance for international students

Extending your student visa during study (Tier 4)

Extending your student visa by making an application to the Home Office.

Dependant visas for family

If you have a dependant or dependants then they can apply for a visa to join you in the UK whilst you study.

Visitor visas for friends and family

Advice on obtaining visitor visas for friends and family.

Visas for awards ceremonies

Visitor visas for award ceremonies, both for graduates who have already left the UK and for overseas guests.

Visas after study

Information for international students wishing to remain and work in the UK after graduation

Other sources of information

Other sources of immigration and visa information for international students in the UK.

Travelling in and out of the UK

Information for international students regarding exit from and re-entry to the UK

Short Term Study Visa

Information about the Short Term Study visa route