Accommodation guides University of Greenwich

These pages contain guides for current students moving into university accommodation. For information on accommodation for prospective students visit these pages.

Your Resident Assistant

Resident Assistants (RAs)  are full-time students employed to provide advice and guidance to everyone living in halls. Each Hall of Residence has its own team of RAs: see below for details of the RAs for your hall.

We are also currently recruiting RAs for the 2018-19 academic session. For full information about the RA position and how to apply please read the RA Job Kit.

Avery Hill

Aragon, Parr and Tudor Courts PDF document

Boleyn and Howard Courts PDF document

Cleves and Seymour Courts PDF document


Cutty Sark Halls of Residence PDF document

Daniel Defoe Halls of Residence PDF document

Devonport House Halls of Residence PDF document

McMillan Student Village PDF document


Medway Halls of ResidencePDF document