- About Us
- Study with Us
- Business Services
Reader in Economic Sociology, Head of Department International Business & Economics
International Business and Economics
MA, MSc, PhD, MCMI
Dr Bruce Cronin specialises in the role of business networks in strategy and innovation within and across organisational and national boundaries.
Dr Cronin has been Head of the Department of International Business and Economics since 2006 and Director of the University of Greenwich’s Centre for Business Network Analysis since its establishment.
Corporate clients have included Unilever, NHS, Ernst & Young, Defra, the Pensions Regulator, Pearson, McGraw-Hill, Oxford University Press, the Work Foundation, the Institute of Management Consultants, Universities UK and the London Knowledge Network.
Head of Department, International Business & Economics
Director of the Centre for Business Network Analysis
Course Leader for BUSI1189 Business Networks
Liang Liang, The impact of social networks on inter-organisational collaboration in innovation.
Andrew Ervine, Culture and culturalism and their contribution to the effectiveness of local strategic partnerships.
Stefanos Michiotis, Towards an archetypal change model for organizations.
Albert Evans, Managing the spoils: British trade and strategy and the Dutch colonies, 1795-1816, with particular emphasis on Guiana and Java.
Christos Bassa, Deciphering strategies to manage knowledge creation processes – leveraging product and technology development (PhD).
Bankole Olagbaiye, Project and process management in the context of organisational complexity (MPhil).
Imad Guenane, Organisational process spillovers from foreign direct investment in Algeria (MPhil).
Shir Ali Narouei, An empirical investigation into the UK profit rate 1949-1998 (MPhil).
Ann Braithwaite, Mapping knowledge flows using archetypes (MRes).
• Parent-subsidiary structures in foreign direct investment
• Business-governmental relationships
• Managerial career networks
• Secretary/Treasurer, UK Social Networks Association
• Treasurer, Association for Heterodox Economics
• Editor, Business Networks
• Member, Royal Economic Society Conference of Heads of University Departments of Economics.
• Member of the editorial boards of the Forum for Social Economics, Connections and The Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Change in Organisations
• Member of the international advisory boards for the European Knowledge Management Conference, the International Conference on Knowledge, Culture and Change in Organisations, the International Conference on Knowledge Management and Information Sharing and the World Political Economy Association.
Greenwich Academic Literature Archive