From its earliest days, the University of Greenwich has collaborated closely with its local colleges. Over the years these collaborative efforts have come to form a Partner College Network comprising eleven institutions, all of which work together within the network.
The Partner College Network works on a broad range of objectives that encompasses:
- the delivery of higher education within further education and
- joint work on a range of initiatives related to widening participation and access.
The network forms part of a broader commitment to regional development, in particular to the regeneration of the Thames Gateway.
It also offers HNC and HND programmes, Levels 4 and 5 of honours degrees, some honours degree programmes, and a growing portfolio of foundation degrees (Fds).
- Bird College
- London South East Colleges (LSEC) - Bromley and Bexley Campuses
- European School of Osteopathy
- Guildford College
- Hadlow College
- Lewisham and Southwark College
- North East Surrey College Of Technology (NESCOT)
- North Kent College
- West Kent College
Information for partners
The Partner College Handbook provides information, guidance and support for our partners delivering HE in FE.