Our teaching journal aims to:
- Provide a forum for pedagogic debate amongst all staff and students
- Promote an inclusive approach to student support (papers are welcome from academic support staff)
- Act as a "staging post" to test out ideas for further publication
- Disseminate work in the Schools/subject disciplines to colleagues and to an external audience
- Present new ideas informed by research
- Provide a natural progression route for colleagues presenting at Greenwich Learning & Teaching and e-Learning conferences.
Compass was produced as a printed journal for the first 4 issues, and these can be downloaded below in full. We now publish Compass as an online journal. View current and archived issues.
View a PDF copy of the journal.